^^just a normal girl ^^

I'm just a normal girl without any talent... If I make any mistake, please tell me about it...

Every morning I will hope to get sms from my class rap…
Telling me some good news which are “There is no class for today”…
This morning while I still dating with Jay’s grandpa, I received a sms from my class rap…
“3 lecturers will be away, so no class until 11.30.”….
After read the sms, my heart yelled happily….
I can continue my “date” for a longer time…
5 minutes later, I received another sms…
I’m praying in my heart, please don’t suddenly have class replacement…
Luckily it was a sms with good news…
“All class for today has been canceled…”
Yeah!!! Firecracker can be seen around me…
I wake up at 9am, thinking to start my study…
This time I really did my study but just for an hour…
I felt that my head going to burst…
Then laid down on the bed, start my date again…
After that only I notice my turn getting fever…
(my sis and bro take turn having fever)
But after resting for some time, it seems getting better…
So preparation for the exam for today had stop after an hour…
Haha…
Better than none… right???

0 comments: