^^just a normal girl ^^

I'm just a normal girl without any talent... If I make any mistake, please tell me about it...

Just now my roommate rushed in and asked me to see something…
Wondering what happend i followed her out...
There were 2 notices on the wall…..
We have to pack our things and move out before 22th of May…
The reason is there will be renovation at here soon…
Don’t know where we will be place in…
Haiz…
Renovation is good thing, but why can’t they do this during the holiday…
We are having exam now and I’m lazy to pack my thing (the main reason, haha)…
There are many things needed to be pack but I don’t have enough boxes to pack them…
I really hate to move from my place now…
When you already suite with the place, you won’t like to be move…
Hope I still can be back to this room…

0 comments: