^^just a normal girl ^^

I'm just a normal girl without any talent... If I make any mistake, please tell me about it...

I had my 1st exam paper today…
I should be in the exam hall 15minutes before the exam starts…
But I forgot about it…
The exam almost starts when I arrived…
Thanks Roha and Saiful for calling me…
This paper made me so annoyed with it….
I studied 2 hours for this paper…
All the topics that I had studied came out in the exam….
That’s a good thing. Right ??
Now, you must be thinking the reason I feel annoyed with it????
I memorized all the main point for the paper…
But the question needs me to expand it, and I don’t have thing came for me to expand it…
Hate it when this happened again and again…
What’s wrong with my brain???
Which doctor can help me to find out the problem….

0 comments: