^^just a normal girl ^^

I'm just a normal girl without any talent... If I make any mistake, please tell me about it...

Exam will be coming soon…
It will be start on next Monday (18/5)…
Other people already started their study for uncountable day…
Surely the other people didn’t include me…
I try to start my study yesterday, but there are always excuses for me to be lazy…

Yesterday our school had organize an event – open block…
We can visit the opposite gender’s room…
My classmate all decorated their room nicely…
With all the fancy pillow and wall paper...
To me, simple is the best…
I just swept the floor like I always do and that’s all…
But it still became one of my excuses…

This morning I just need to attend a class…
From 9am onwards I’m free…
But I wasted my time on watching drama, reading novel and stay in forum…
I keep saying I will start mu study after this drama…
After the drama, I will say still early I will start after surfing the net…
Same thing repeated until now…

Really can’t stand myself la…

0 comments: