^^just a normal girl ^^

I'm just a normal girl without any talent... If I make any mistake, please tell me about it...

Finish the exam yesterday, then busy with packing….
(Actually I already started to pack before the exam…)
This is because I will go back to Ipoh today….
I had promised pei see that we will meet at ruang legar at 6.45am…
(Scared that the guards won’t let us go out after 7.30am…)
But my alarm that should be ring at 6.10am didn’t do its job….
Luckily my roommate who also needs to go out that morning wakes me…
Thanks roommate….

When I reach ruang legar, they already left with the 1st taxi because the taxi had wait for sometime….
(Sorry guys, I didn’t mean it….)
Then I went to the bus station in 2nd taxi with pui hee, mei juan and james…
We took the 9am bus….

Actually my mum didn’t know that I will be back today…
Thinking to give her a surprise, I told her in phone that I will back on Thursday…
So when I ask her to fetch me at the bus station, she thought I’m playing fool with her….
Really a surprised to her…
Haha…..

Now I had reached Ipoh and……
Holiday begin!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: