^^just a normal girl ^^

I'm just a normal girl without any talent... If I make any mistake, please tell me about it...

From the older post, you sure can notice that I’m a super lazy person…
Exam is getting nearer and nearer but I did my blogging more often…
Actually I’m using it as an excuse to escape from my study…
My precious morning wasted with day dreaming in class…
After that, I spent an hour in the library to read the old newspaper…
(Long time didn’t see it, don’t know who had kidnapped it…)
Went back to hostel, took out my “baby” and started to online…
I stopped after received Xu Ting Skype asking me to play tennis…
I know nothing about tennis, but still enjoyed it…
(Although most of our times spend on picking the ball…)
After the game, continue online until now…
Haiz…
I had a lot of fun today but without any study…
Oh my God…That’s too bad…

0 comments: