^^just a normal girl ^^

I'm just a normal girl without any talent... If I make any mistake, please tell me about it...

CNY’s holiday will be starting tomorrow… Yeah!!!
With some reason, I did not go back to my hometown today…
I had decided to finish all my group assignment by today…
Not to forget, a date with Qian Hui my lovely ex-roommate too…
What a busy day… haha…
The class ended around 12p.m.and we started our assignment after the class …
Both of us are looking at the clock while doing the assignment….
I thought my date with Qian Hui was 2p.m. but actually is 2.30p.m. ….
I just confirmed it when I gave her a call after the discussion….
I had waited for about an hour before the bus arrives …
Yet I can’t get on the bus as it passes by…
Hate the bus driver so much….
The reason is he stopped by the roadside but didn’t stop for those who waiting at the bus stop…
Anyway, finally I met Qian Hui at the local bus station….
At that time, she has almost finished her drink….
Haiz…Then we had to decide the place for us to hang around…
Our final decision was Tesco at Bakar Arang…
After window shopping for awhile, we had our teatime at A&W restaurant…
We just order 2 root beer float and a curly fries…
But the curly fries weren’t ready so we had to wait for it…
So what will 2 girls do when they are sitting together???
Sure it was chitchatting and taking picture again while waiting for it….

Qian hui and I

When the curly fries arrived, I attract with the chili sauce…
What will it be if I don’t have you beside me (while hugging the chili sauce) … Hahaha…
Find a place to squeeze out the sauce and the selected place was on a piece of tissue…
The white tissue is just like a drawing paper so why can't I wrote on it…
While I was busy writing with the chili sauce, Qian Hui was busy eating with the sauce i squeeze out...

But finally I manage to finish my “writing”… ^^


My masterpiece with the provided chili sos…
After finished our food, we continue our crazy act…
We took photo again with it decoration – the mirror…
We really can’t control ourselves when we saw the mirror...

take 1

take 2


try a different pose...^^

Next station, Qian hui’s rented house…
This was my first time pay her a visit…
I went to her house to make the biscuit…
We prepared it for our family as CNY’s cookies…
With the help of Qian Hui’s housemate we managed to finish it in a short time….


Finally I went back to IPSAH at 11p.m. sharp… haha…
I really worried I can’t made it on time… Lucky ^^

0 comments: