^^just a normal girl ^^

I'm just a normal girl without any talent... If I make any mistake, please tell me about it...

I’m feeling surprise when I notice that I had been tag….
Thanks for tagging and I’m lucky to have this chance to attend…
I had come back to Ipoh when I knew that Sunday will be holiday…
Venue for this time is Jj….
1st time for me to be early in a gathering… haha…
We met in Popular book store at first….
Then only we change the place to café Takahashi…
It is a restaurant which sells Japanese food….


main entrance...
towel made dessert...
a busy city pic as background...

Six of us had spent most of our time here…
(In accurate to say it was 3 hours…kakakaka…)
We are having so much fun there…
Chatting, laughing and not to forget taking pictures…

weird shape star.... ^^

Cyndy - my friend from kintergarden...

Loki - she wants to be a "he" so much...

Wanwei in black just come for awhile... haiz...

Cyndy you had scared the photographer...

Wow….
I think the staff there must be having headache with our present…
Especially with the act of Cyndy that wanted to kill me so much... haha...
Finally our food came...

Bluecoroko soda - wen min, stefanie
Ice green tea - Cyndy
Grape float - Loki and I
Ice royal milk tea - Elizabeth

my katsu curry set...

Cyndy's Kaarage curry set...

Loki's Salmon fry set...

Stefanie and Elizabeth's Chicken katsu don


After that, we had some problem with the bill…
Don’t know what the reason we just can’t collect the enough amount of money…
The staff that had come to us for twice can‘t stands us and lends us a hand…
It seems not our problem, the staff also having trouble in it…
Finally it was settle when Elizabeth notices that was her mistake…

Other than that, I would like to thanks Cyndy, Wenmin and Stefanie…
They had accompanied me to buy new shoes…
Cyndy had helped me in making choices and Wenmin borrow her Jcard to me….

my new shoes ^^
Thanks guys…
Hope we got the other chance to gather again soon… ^^

0 comments: