^^just a normal girl ^^

I'm just a normal girl without any talent... If I make any mistake, please tell me about it...

Gathering again!!!! Haha…
Really excited with it….
Venue for today was Why Why café in Ipoh Parade…
This time there was 8 members attending it…
3 future teachers attended this time…
For sure the gathering would be like in the market… haha…
Sometimes I really scared that the staff will blacklist us…
Always making so much noise in their shop…
We also always stay at the same spot for a long time…Hehe…

lets have some fun...

be cool girls...

We were 3P8 in 2005

Terri looked so cool...

look better in this pic...

2 future teacher....

We like the umbrella deco so much....

All of us that attending the gathering...
After the 12.30p.m. gathering, there was another gathering in Momo café for all AMCians…
Too bad I can’t make it for the next gathering…
But the place is just around the corner, so I decided to follow them to there…
I became one of the 10 minutes gang with Terri and Ying Xuan…
(3 of us will be staying there for 10 minutes only…)
Then I had to say goodbye again…. T.T

on the way to Momo cafe...


0 comments: