^^just a normal girl ^^

I'm just a normal girl without any talent... If I make any mistake, please tell me about it...

I had received a sms from Hui Ann regarding to 3P8 gathering yesterday…
I was a bit surprised at that time, because we suppose to be met at 16th of Feb…
Anyway, I did attend it after getting permission from my parents…
There are 10 members attending this gathering…

We are from 3P8 in 2005

Wow!!!
We really had a long time didn’t see each other…
Most of them change so much…
Each of us is in different path right now…

Xin yi and Ying xuan just finish their form 6



Hui ann our camera girl and Yee wen are also waiting for STPM result...

Emily is now studying in Sunway college

Yee leng and Elynne who study in Australia
A chance to have everyone gather is so tiny…
That’s why I really appreciate the chance given…
We chat with each other and updating each other information…
The most important thing is keeping memory…
So taking picture is one of the activities we like to do in gathering…

Ying xuan with cute expression...

Ying xuan regreting with her pose...

Xin yi is busy counting money... haha...

cheers everyone...
It is sad to say but it was the time to say goodbye…
I would like to wish everyone good luck, especially those who waiting for their result …
Hope you all can do well in future…^^

0 comments: