^^just a normal girl ^^

I'm just a normal girl without any talent... If I make any mistake, please tell me about it...

Why all the things I want to do today can’t be carry on????
Laziness made me woke up late today….
Class started at 9am, but I woke up at 8.55am…
Oh my God, I’m the 1st person who needs to present today….
Rushing to the shop to do printing and ran back to the class….
Luckily, the lecturer didn’t scold me….
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I had 2 plans for tomorrow….
But didn’t know which was the best…
Plan A: Go home and have a family day…
Plan B: Stay here and have a movie with my friends…
Wondering and wondering and wondering……
But at last, 2 plans also fail to be carrying out….
Plan A failed because the bus ticket had sold out…
Plan B also failed at last because my friend had went back home….
Haiz…

0 comments: