^^just a normal girl ^^

I'm just a normal girl without any talent... If I make any mistake, please tell me about it...

Today was my 19th birthday…
I’m felt so happy and surprised…
I didn’t carry any hope for others will remember my birthday…
But I got many greeting message from my friends …
My classmate also gave me a call to sing the birthday song for me…
Even my mum gave me a call to wish me in the morning...
I really felt touch with it...
At night there was a small gathering in pizza hut with my beloved friends…
They treat me a delicious pizza set...
I also got some present from them too…
I’m really felt thankful to all of you…

present from Lan and Jia Yi...

from Wanie and Echa...

A token of thanks to all my friends:
Adrian gege...
Vincent sifu...
Azim (my kk) and F3B girls...
Pei See, Tien Ying, Elaine, Xu Ting... (4 beauties)
Pui Hee and the gang...
Wan Yuan and the teslian...

0 comments: