^^just a normal girl ^^

I'm just a normal girl without any talent... If I make any mistake, please tell me about it...

Today an interclass bowling competition has been organized by the PJ group student….
My class got 4 team taking part in it…
Fara, Nazrah and I were in the same team…
This time I got a chance to take part in it also….
Cause one of my friends had went for KL trip the day so I will replace her…
Although I was just a replacement, but I’ happy with it also…
Each team had three games…

All of my friend can play well but not me…
During the game, I met a fierce uncle….
He can’t stand the way I played and came to tell me how to do it….
I really appreciate him for correcting my mistake, but he had become a pressure for me too…
This was because whenever I made the mistake again, he will approach and said…
“I already told you not to do like that. Why you so silly still want to do it?? I really don’t understand you.”
He really made me did not know how to respond…

Anyway I felt very happy…
Cause I had broke my own record for both bowling and shooting the basket…
Normally my marks for the bowling game will be between 40 and 80…
This time in the 1st game I got 83. Second game 103 and the last game I got 113….
First time I got over hundred and with a double strike too…
Same with the basketball shooting game…
The highest marks normally I got was 80++…
This time I got 107 just by myself….
Haha …
Hope I will be as lucky as today in future too…
Hehe…

2 comments:

You were not lucky. You did well:) Keep it up!

thx...
i will try my best...