^^just a normal girl ^^

I'm just a normal girl without any talent... If I make any mistake, please tell me about it...

Recently, all the people around me were being a bit emotional…
The reason was all of they worried about their assignment and presentation….
What was the reason that make me being emotional???
I'm not sure about it….
At this moment, I don’t need to worry about assignment and presentation…
I think maybe is the relationship between my classmate, close friends and me…

There are many problem between my classmate and I....
In the class, I will be the last person who know about the activities that will being held, where the class would be....
Sometime, I even don't know about it....
Don't you all notice that I’m also one of the members in class???
I do know that I did not have any talent in study nor sports…
But can’t you all give me a chance to try it???
Can you please don’t take away the 0.1% of confidence that I have left…

Other than that, I think I’m grown increasingly to rely my friends....
I know I should be stay apart from them but I can’t help with it…
Although they didn’t say it out, I knew that I had brought a lot of problem to them…
Just like today, I had scared them and make them worried…
Without any reason, my tears keep rolling from my eyes…
They all where shock with it and worried I will do something stupid when I walked back to the dorm…
You all no need to worry about it, at this moment I still don’t have the courage to do stupid thing….
I purposely refuse to use the umbrella because I thought walking in the rain can sober me up but it seems didn’t work…

Sorry guys….
I didn’t mean to scare you all….

Maybe what Jacker said about me is right….
I’m trying to get other people attention and make them concern about me…
What can I do???
Hope I can get rid of it soon…
I really don’t hope that I will make people around me troublesome….

2 comments:

Foong Fern
keep smiling....when i meet u everytime, i just c u smile n laugh....
keep it, girls!
be a happy girls.
with classmate sometimes will happen tat unhappy things, but dont worry, it will pass....

okok...
thx xiao bing....
i will try my best to do it...