^^just a normal girl ^^

I'm just a normal girl without any talent... If I make any mistake, please tell me about it...

Saturday should be a day for us to wake up late…
But today, I need to wake up early in the morning …
We need to take part in the rentas desa…
After the aerobic dance for about 30 minutes, we started the run…
When the whistle was blow TY and I ran fast… (To the toilet…haha…)
Actually the run was just around the school…
Most of us felt that it was more to jungle tracking…
We had to run through the “jungle” on the muddy path…
When we reach the first checkpoint, I got a card with number 281…
Oh my god….
I really behind from the others…
I tried my best to shorten the spaces between us…
But at the second checkpoint, the card that I got was 280…
Haiz…
Never mind, I participate in this event just for contributing the attendance marks… haha…
Anyway I can be considering win by finish my run…^^
Hope I can do better next time…

0 comments: