^^just a normal girl ^^

I'm just a normal girl without any talent... If I make any mistake, please tell me about it...

We have a week holiday…
It supposes is for us to have a good rest for a longer journey…
But uncountable assignment is waiting for us…
With the present of them, how can we have a good rest?
So I decided, instead of doing assignment I have chosen to have some good rest…
Haha…
What a good excuse for me to be lazy…
Actually I just wasted all my time doing thing that I have normally do…
Those are watching anime, reading novel, sleeping and eating…
Assignment will be ignored by me until the dateline has come…
(That’s why when a few assignment have to be pass up in the same time, it is the time to meet my other shinigami friend…hehe)
So I hope I can enjoy my holiday happily…
Assigment sorry for lefting you all behind...
hehe...

0 comments: