^^just a normal girl ^^

I'm just a normal girl without any talent... If I make any mistake, please tell me about it...

Lately I found that I can’t control my emotion well…
At this moment I can laugh until stomachache, but the next moment I can cry until lack of oxygen…
When others ask me what happened, I can’t answer them exactly…
The reason that I think of is the balance in me had problem occur…
Yesterday, I had sport practice for Malinja group… (Malinja = green)
When we finish practice for lontar peluru and lompat jauh, we just waited the time to dismiss…
After the boys had finished 100m run, they come to practice lompat jauh…
We laugh non-stop by the way of them to jump…
Before the sports practice started, I had cry in my room…
(Sorry roommate for scaring you by my action suddenly…)
Now I really don’t understand what had happened to me…
Hope got someone can solve my problem…

0 comments: