^^just a normal girl ^^

I'm just a normal girl without any talent... If I make any mistake, please tell me about it...

I’m really a bad badminton player…
Just some basic steps also can’t do well…
I already try to do service for 3 week, until now still didn’t have any improve…
Hope I can do better next time...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Don’t know why today so hardworking…
I swept the floor then mop it…
Normally I just sweep the floor…hehe…
After that, I go to wash my cloth…
When I almost finish my washing, I saw blur blur and jie jie using the washing machine…
Then I joked with them that I’m angry cause they didn’t come earlier…
We can wash our cloth togather, then my backbone wouldn't be so pain...
Haha…

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
I have promised myself to do the assignment today…
I have four assignment... need to be past up on the same day...
We got the question last week…
But until now I still not yet begin… = . =
This should blame my laziness…
I keep thinking that I can do it tomorrow...
But tomorrow and tomorrow, there are so many tomorrow…
Oh, god…
When only I can change my bad habit…

0 comments: