^^just a normal girl ^^

I'm just a normal girl without any talent... If I make any mistake, please tell me about it...

Our school’s Jabatan bahasa Melayu had organized a ‘balas pantun’ competition…
Because of our class major course is BM, we were request to do preparation for it…
All members in our class were given different work, Tamil and I in charge of the publicity…
Along the competition, I didn’t attend all the competition…
I had attended the first round of the competition, because I thought there was class at noon…
I didn’t have any information about the competition, including the venue, time, how many round and many more for the competition…
Other might think how these can happen since I’m in charge in publicity…
The second time I attend it was on the final night…
Well, I just do my duty the day before the final round for the competition…
I think I can consider lucky since I didn’t need to do a lot of works… Haha…
Actually what I hope I was has the chance to help them a bit in preparing the competition, although I’m not very good in many things…
But I didn’t have a chance to do it…
They all just took the entire thing to do…
Haiz…

0 comments: