^^just a normal girl ^^

I'm just a normal girl without any talent... If I make any mistake, please tell me about it...

A donates blood campaign is organized in our school…
This is my first time to donate blood…
I went to register with my classmates who are interested too…
Actually we just wanted to know our blood type, but sure we will donate if we qualify …
After checking, I was the only one among us who qualify…
Well, I think it can be say that I’m the lucky ones… hehe…
The nurse helps me to find the veins but too bad…
She can’t find the main veins…
So she decide to use the side one…(but she still poked a hole as mark on my hand…wuwuwu…)
After taking 350cc of blood, the procedure is finish…
I heard that those people who are 1st time will felt headache or wanted to vomit …
Luckily I didn’t have that symptom…

Although I’m just thought to have fun…
I’m still felt happy if I can help other people…^^

0 comments: