^^just a normal girl ^^

I'm just a normal girl without any talent... If I make any mistake, please tell me about it...

Today is the first day to school…
We have an assembly at 7.30 in the morning…
We have to listen the lecturer giving their long speech for more than half hour…
After that, we go to our classroom…
This semester, our classroom is further away from the hostel…
Haiz… I can’t go back to my room when I have a break this time…
But I think I can have some good exercise since our classroom is on the second floor…
(hehe… hope can be slim a bit this time…)
I had borrow a few book from the library (2 story book, tatabahasa dewan lecturer need it for lesson)
Well, I have finished the story book by today…
Wow, I’m so great…. haha… (just kidding…)
I thought I can concentrate on my study this time, but too bad…
My attention is attracted by those book that I had borrowed and anime in my laptop…
Never mind, I will try to concentrate on next time. ^^

0 comments: