^^just a normal girl ^^

I'm just a normal girl without any talent... If I make any mistake, please tell me about it...

Forth day at school…
I really felt happy on this few days, and I thought it will be continuing until the end of the semester…
But now only I knew that was only my own thought…
Because of this few day happiness, I have forgotten about the “balance”…
How can you all treat me like this …
This wasn’t the first time …
Any information I’m the last to know or even don’t know about it at all…
There are changes of class and you all did know about it just why can’t you all inform me???
I knew that I’m not in the same block with you all and maybe you all hp don’t have any credit…
But my room is just at the ground floor, can’t you all tell me about it when you all pass by???
I really don’t understand… What have I done that make this thing happened on me???
Maybe I really did something wrong, but please tell me about it so can I do a bit changes…
Sometimes I really wonder whether I have made the right choice to here…
I’m like a stranger here and I can’t really mix with you all although I have try my best…
Who can tell me what shall I do???

0 comments: