^^just a normal girl ^^

I'm just a normal girl without any talent... If I make any mistake, please tell me about it...

Today was the last for this camp…
After breakfast we were asked to remove all the tent…
There was a closing ceremony at 8am…
We will be going back to school after the ceremony…
So we need to pack all the thing before it…
Saiful was busy helping us to take photo as memory for each tent member...
Thanks my friend...

" tentmate"... taking before remove our tent... hehe...
The closing ceremony was the simplest one…
Its ends with speeches by pengarah and the lecturers…
Then we need to carry all the things to the bus and head to the jetty…

all the participent...
At last we reached school at 5pm….
I’m glad that having this opportunity to join this camp…
It was so enjoyable and I had a lot of new experience from this camp…
Hope we still got chance for another camp like this in the future…

0 comments: