^^just a normal girl ^^

I'm just a normal girl without any talent... If I make any mistake, please tell me about it...

Don’t know started from when, relationship between us getting closer and closer…
What make us getting together??? I am wondering…
Whatever… This wasn’t important…
This is because what we care about is ‘now’… Is it right my dear friend???
I am glad that given the opportunity to become one of this group….
Because of you all, I have learned that being frank with other is a good thing…
I understood that it is hard to be done but at least we need to try it…
This really can solve many misunderstanding…

I knew that recently all of you facing a lot of problem…
Although I can’t give any help to you all, but I still can be a good listener…
Actually you all always impress me….
Everyone will be emotional, but you guys can control it so well…
It makes me so ashamed…
The reason is I always ruin thing by my emotion….
I’m sorry my friend…
I will try to make some changes…
Hope there is enough time and perseverance for me…

0 comments: