^^just a normal girl ^^

I'm just a normal girl without any talent... If I make any mistake, please tell me about it...

Wake up early in the morning for the aerobic lead by my classmate…
I think their aerobic was a bit too short and not so systematic…
They will change their step as they liked…
Haiz… This made me miss aerobic that lead by qian qian very much…
After it was breakfast time…
Then we started our morning activities...
We were divided into two big groups…
Each group will be having different activity…
1st group going for canoeing and 2nd go for jungle tracking…
After one and a half hour, each group will exchange their activity…
The 2nd group felt it so torture because they will be canoeing under the hot sun…
I’m felt so lucky to be the 1st group…
(It won’t be too hot since it was morning… hehe…)
These activities really need a lot of cooperation…
A token of thanks to my fellow friends for helping me so much...

canoeing team...


jungle tracking...

The activities in the afternoon were abseiling and exploring cave….
I was so scared of getting up there…
I had tried once in the gym with a very short distance…
Yet I had failed to get down safely…
With that height in reality I really dare not to try…
So I kept hiding myself behind my friends or mixed in those who had tried it…
When they said the lecturer asking member for cave exploring I quickly ran there…
Actually there was nothing special in the cave…
The lecturer simply asked us to go in there just with a small torch light in his hand…
I really felt that I was so useless… I kept troubling my friend at there…
Luckily they didn’t mind and willing to lend me a hand…
Thank you so much…

0 comments: