^^just a normal girl ^^

I'm just a normal girl without any talent... If I make any mistake, please tell me about it...

I hate to pay the doctor a visit…
This is because I got my own medicine…
It like wasted the money to get the same type of medicine…
Some more I don’t know which clinic I should go…
But this time I was forced to go…
Just to prove that I’m free from H1N1…
Because others were scared when I started to cough…
After checking, the doctor gave me some antibiotic and medicine for cough and fever…
The medicine for cough is so torturing…
It taste is so horrible and will make you feel like floating after you consumed it…
(Actually I rather have “Pei Pa Kao” than the western medicine…)
Other than that, the doctor kept warning me not to take spicy and fried food…
But how can it happen???
The food in cafeteria and shop nearby all sell malay food which are hot and spicy…
I think I would have bread and biscuit as breakfast and lunch…
Pity me…
Never mind maybe I can have some fried rice for my dinner later… hehe…
(Just don't let my mum know it... hehe...)
p/s: Thanks for accompany me although we just met on the way…

0 comments: