^^just a normal girl ^^

I'm just a normal girl without any talent... If I make any mistake, please tell me about it...

Our class had a picnic + barbeque today…
But early in the morning, it had started to rain…
Worrying the plan will be canceled I went to canteen to meet others…
We were asked to gather at 7am, but at that time just 4 people on time…
Anyway they told us that we will still go for the barbeque…
Maybe just can’t play at the waterfall…
We went there by small van (12 girls), motorcycle (2 boys) and a car (4 boys and the equipment for barbeque)…
The journey took about an hour…
When we reached the destination, all of us felt excited with it…
The scenery at there was so impressive…
Fresh and cool air made my soul awake…
Chilled water that made us giggle...
Bad weather didn’t bother us at all….
We did enjoyed our weekend happily …

Here are some pic of the nice place...




p/s :I think those who like nature can pay here a visit…
You can also bring your family here for a picnic…
Sure you will also enjoy it…

0 comments: