^^just a normal girl ^^

I'm just a normal girl without any talent... If I make any mistake, please tell me about it...

First time absence from class with mc…
Normally I will still attend the class with the sleepy look after the medicine…
Today I really can’t stand the floating situation…
So I just gave the letter to the class rap and went back to hostel…
I slept from 11.30am to 1pm…
After that I woke up to have some bread and medicine again…
The medicine really made me wanted to vomit...
(Now my mouth was the aura of the biscuit, bread and medicine…
I really scared when I was talking with others and it will disturb them …)
Then I open my laptop and start playing game and watch drama…
Needed some entertaiment to forget it...
(An excuse for me to escape from the sea of assigment...^^)
Naughty girl always didn't take her medicine on time...
I know must change it so I could recover faster...
Now is almost time to have the last medicine for today...
Torture time again...
Anyone can replace me to have the medicine???
Especially the stupid cough medicine...

2 comments:

get well soon my dear =)

hey, take medicine on time lah!
like that only you can get well quick. ^^