^^just a normal girl ^^

I'm just a normal girl without any talent... If I make any mistake, please tell me about it...

I hate to make decision….
No matter the question is about food, clothing or even future for me….
So , even going to the saloon I will ask my mum to help me do the decision….
(Whether I should keep my hair long or cut it short…)
What she will do is throwing the question back to me….
So I will choose it following my mood….
This time, I cut my hair short again after keeping it for a year…
(I think I’m a bit crazy at that time… Haha …)
Anyway hope that my look will be younger and prettier with the new hair style….
Haha….
I knew that it is impossible, but dreaming wasn’t against the law….
So, I can keep on dreaming….

2 comments:

u cut ur hair short huh?
can't wait to see u with ur new hairstyle then, haha.
;)

yaya....
u will c it soon...
haha...
hope this hairstyle suitable for me...
rmb to tell me ur thought...
hehe...