^^just a normal girl ^^

I'm just a normal girl without any talent... If I make any mistake, please tell me about it...

Today 7 of ex-3P8 members have a small gathering at parade…
Beside that, we also celebrate wai yee birthday…
Our gathering is from 12pm to 8pm…
1st time going out for such a long time…
What we did are just having lunch then tea and chatting…
Chatting for such a long time, did it prove that girls really talkative????
Haha…
Actually now I can’t really recall back what we have talked about…
Anyway, we have a happy gathering…
Next time have time, let’s gather again…

in Moven Peak...


Sometimes I also can’t believe….
Although we are not so close in school, our relationship is getting closer now…
We can still be together after we are separate in different place…
Hope this relationship will never end….

0 comments: