^^just a normal girl ^^

I'm just a normal girl without any talent... If I make any mistake, please tell me about it...

This is my 1st blog...

Before this, I really don't dare to think of having my own blog...
The reason is simple...
I'm not good in expressing my feeling and thought using words...
Especially after reading my friends' blog my feeling to have my own blog go weaker...
Their passage are so perfect and can make others feel touch...
I will start to have blog is because an encourage from my friend...
After knowing the reason for me not to have my own blog, he still encourage me to give it a try...

I'm reali having a big trouble to create it...
Don't know why, i need to rewrite all my details again and again...
I almost rewrite all the details for about 50 times...
(I'm telling the truth... Don't know why today i got so much patient...)
Just to write this 1st post i already need to sign in for another 50 times...
(Why am i so unlucky???)
Oh~~
Finally i can publish my 1st post on the 51 times sign in...




1 comments:

加油。。。继续努力。。。
我知道你是行的。。。。

只要你有恒心,世上绝无事情可以难倒你的。。。