^^just a normal girl ^^

I'm just a normal girl without any talent... If I make any mistake, please tell me about it...

I know I had been lazy for a long time (for not updated my blog… haha…)
I had my pj exam today…
But until the exam time came, I still not yet started my revision…
I have done the craziest things in my life…
Haha…
I was playing SDO with my friends – tien ying and elaine for whole night…
We had been playing from 2am until 6.40am happily…
(I had created a new record for sleeping late… haha… the latest I sleep is 5.30am…)
Before that, I was watching drama…
(I know many people will be sweating… haha…)
I think I will start my revision after the rest (at 7.15am)…
But I sleep until 12pm, after a bath and lunch…
The time showing 2pm… (I had my exam at 2.30pm)
I need to go to the hall at that time…
So as you know I didn’t study at all.
The result for it was a blank paper being hand up…
But a bit weird, I didn’t feel sad or regret…
Unlike other papers I had before, I felt sad when I can’t do it after doing revision for it (maybe not enough of preparation. Hehe…)
Anyway, I hope I can pass all the paper…
Gambateh for the last paper we all will be having on this Thursday…

0 comments: