^^just a normal girl ^^

I'm just a normal girl without any talent... If I make any mistake, please tell me about it...

Just like yesterday, I woke up late again…
After my breakfast + lunch, we went to Ipoh Parade…
We went there to buy my younger sister textbook for next year…
But too bad… we couldn’t find the textbooks that she needed…
So instead of buying my sister textbook, I had bought 3 comics for myself…
(I had finished all before I reach home…hehe…)
Then my father brought us to the Tesco at Station 18, since I never went there before…
(When it is started its business, I was having my study at Kedah…)
When I knew it, I asked my friends that live near there to join me…
Luckily, she was free on that time…
Instead of walking around, we took a chair and sat down to chat…
(The chair we took is for sales geh…haha…)
We had to say goodbye after one and a half hours chatting together…

p/s: WPY, remember what you had said…
Hope our friendship will never end…

0 comments: