^^just a normal girl ^^

I'm just a normal girl without any talent... If I make any mistake, please tell me about it...

4 in the morning…
Still stay awake doing nothing at my classmate’s room …
Thought to finish our group assignment for basic math…
Discussion started from 11pm until….
1st hour was wasted by watching drama…
They watched 花样男子while I watched hanazakari…
Then started our work + chatting on Skype…
After half an hour discussion (they were in half sleep mode) …
Leaving me alone doing the work blurring…
They went to have their supper or breakfast???
Now waiting them to combine the work which was half completed…
Later still need to complete it…
Wondering why they were in the rush…
Due date for this assignment is 6 of September…
Why you all must complete today???
I think midnight oil shouldn’t burn by now…
The right timing to burn it stills an unknown…
Haha…

0 comments: