^^just a normal girl ^^

I'm just a normal girl without any talent... If I make any mistake, please tell me about it...

Actually I need to burn the midnight oil to finish my assignment…
(Finally they began to come back from the North Pole because the due date is coming soon…)
But can’t concentrate on it, so here I come…

Actually I found that most all my classmate had finished their work…
(I'm the only one who still relaxing here... hehe...)
Then I discovered that my classmate really crazy…
How could they do the assignment up to 60 pages???
For me, I will have the most 20 pages to finish it …
But how could they have their work done with 3 times more than mine???
I really don’t understand…
We got the same information for the assignment...
But how come you all so "cemerlang"???
I really don’t know what I should add on to be as much as them…
Haiz...

0 comments: